DOG GUIDELINES At THE LODGE AT SPRUCE PEAK® One time fee of $100 per dog
Here at Stowe Mountain Rentals & The Lodge at Spruce Peak, your dog is a beloved member of not only your family, but of our family, and we appreciate you bringing your dog to your home away from home. Please familiarize yourself with some of the Lodge’s basic guidelines, as we strive to make your stay and that of our other guests as enjoyable as possible. Be assured that your friendly companion will experience the same gracious and personalized service as you.
- Dogs may not be left alone in the room at any time.
- Please contact our Alpine Concierge (802-760-4796) in advance if you need assistance in scheduling pet sitting services. The Lodge is not liable for the care your pet receives from the provider.
- In the event that Stowe Mountain Lodge incurs any loss of business or compensation is required for another guest due to noise complaints, those charges will be billed accordingly to your room or credit card on file.
- Please prevent your dog from barking or otherwise disturbing other guests.
- The maximum weight allowed is a total of 100 pounds.
- The maximum number of dogs permitted are two per room.
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times while on the hotel premises. Dogs are not permitted: o In the hotel restaurants or near the pool or pool deck
- Other public areas with the exception of arriving and departing through the main or upper lobbies.
- Please clean up after your dog.
- Complimentary biodegradable waste bags are provided for you at Guest Reception. The “Dog Sanctuary” is the proper area for dog walking.
- Although we welcome your pet, please respect our hospitality. Please do not permit your dog to get on the bed coverings or the furniture.
- Cats are not permitted at the Lodge